Thursday, September 3, 2020

Stamper's Delights Halloween

Happy Thursday!

Do you like making Halloween cards?

I do. I think they are so fun!

This one was created with this month's image for

Stamper's Delights Fan FB Progressive Challenge .

Flying Witch


All the challenge info can be found in the link above or HERE.

I colored the digi with Prismacolor Pencils and Arteza Inkonic Pens.
She was fussy cut and popped with foam tape onto a die cut circle.
I used some Halloween themed printed papers from my stash.
The sentiment was stamped with a Recollections stamp.
I added some ribbon and glitter dots for embellishment.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

I'm linking up to:
Aud Sentiments - ATG + Sentiment






2 comments:

  1. A cute card. Lovey vibrant colours. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete