Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Christmas Wreath Card

Hey there!
It's my turn to share some inspiration over on the

I created a Christmas Wreath Card project.


Wreaths are actually one of my favorite kind of crafts to make,
so I thought adding one to a card would would be a good way
to use some of my dies from Dies R Us!

I started, as always, by gathering the materials I thought would work well..

Red metallic card stock 
Green matte metallic card stock
Brown glitter card stock
White card stock
5.5 x 5.5 card base
Red Organza Ribbon
Stitched Square Die Set
Stitched Round Die Set







I pulled out the dies and cut


Next I started layering the base.
The red was adhered to the card.
I die cut a square and matted with the green card stock.
I added the circle die cut to use as a guide for building the wreath.


I started the wreath by arranging and gluing the brown pine cone die cuts.

Next, I layered 3 of the die cut flowers, added pearls to the centers, made the bow
and attached over the pinecones. Then I added the sentiment
to the card center.


I finished by adding the smaller flowers and leaf die cuts.




I hope I've provided some inspiration for you to
 play and create with your dies and we'd love for you 
to come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. 

There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. 
For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete