Saturday, September 12, 2020

Digi Doodle Studios New Release

Hi there! 

It's time for this month's New Release Sneak Peeks from

Digi Doodle Studios!


I get to start them off with a card I created using


I colored the digi with pencils and fussy cut.
I added some dazzles stickers.

This is one of 4 new digi stamps.
There are also 2 new Pairable sets and 
1 new digi paper pack.
They all will be available on Friday, September 18th.


You can head over to the 
Digital Doodle Studios FB Group
for more previews from the Design Team.
 


I'm linking up to:




2 comments:

  1. Great Halloween card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Halloween card!
    Love the hair and purple colours
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Hester DT



    ReplyDelete