Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Buffy n Friends

Hi there!

I'm sharing another SNEAK PEEK from

Digi Doodle Studios!


This is another of this month's New Releases

that will be available on Friday, September 18th!

Buffy n Friends

I love this!
I colored with pencils and fussy cut.
I die cut and layered ovals.
The sentiment was stamped.
I added some dazzles stars and a brad.

This is one of 4 new digi stamps.
There are also 2 new Pairable sets and 
1 new digi paper pack.
They all will be available on Friday, September 18th.


You can head over to the 
Digital Doodle Studios FB Group
for more previews from the Design Team.
 

I'm linking up to:


2 comments:

  1. Cute card, Thank you for sharing with us over here at A perfect time to craft, best of luck with your entry.
    Hayley DT Member for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete