Friday, September 25, 2020

Fall Scrapbook Layout

I am excited to be sharing my first project as a member of the Cut Card Stock Design Team! You can see this project on the Cut Card Stock Creative Blog as well as other inspirational posts from the other DT members! And, I also invite you to check out Cut Card Stock for great products that can be used on any of your paper crafting projects. I've linked to the products I used on my scrapbook page below.

    ________________________________________________________________

Do you have a favorite season or time of year? I love parts of every season, but as a resident of Colorado, I have to say that fall is my utmost favorite! That’s the time of year the aspen leaves change and turn the mountainsides to gold. I love taking photos of this phenomenon every year and have created a 12 x 12 inch scrapbook layout to share some of my favorite from last year.

I started by choosing my photos and some card stock in beautiful fall colors from Cut Card Stock – Canvas Textured Ginger SnapCanvas Textured Adobo OrangeStardream Metallic Gold. I also used an ivory card stock and 2 patterned papers on my project.

I used the Canvas Textured Ginger Snap Card Stock as my base. The ivory card was cut to 11.5 x 11.5 inches, the Canvas Textured Adobo Orange to 9.75 x 9.75 inches and the patterned paper 9.5 x 9.5. All were layered.

Next I matted the photos with the Canvas Textured Adobo Orange card stock and die cut some foliage using the Stardream Metallic Gold card.

I cut a strip of orange card stock into a banner shape. I adhered a wide strip of coordinating patterned paper, the photos and a smaller strip of orange card onto the base.

I decided on a title and die cut using the Canvas Textured Adobo Orange and Stardream Metallic Gold card stocks.

Now I’m ready to add the die cuts and finishing touches of buttons and twine.

I hope I’ve inspired you with this project! If so, please leave a comment below and we would love for you to connect with us on our Facebook Page.


I'm linking up to:

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything but a Card

Mod Squad Challenge - Autumn Foliage

Cuttlebug Mania - ATG

A Bit More Time to Craft - ATG

A Perfect Time to Craft - ATG

Classic Design Challenge - ATG

Love to Scrap - ATG

6 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning page. Congratulations on your new design team role. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME Fall page layout! GREAT JOB! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You captured fall so beautifully on your page, Judy!! Just love your design and photographs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, Judy!!! I live in CO too and have been hiking and snapping photos like crazy the last couple of weeks as the leaves have been absolutely brilliant! And BIG congratulations on your new DT gig! So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lisa! Thanks for he sweet comment and following! Where are you in Colorado?

      Delete
  5. My best friend lives in Colorado, she took me to Esta's Park, I loved it!! So many trees and beautiful colors!

    Love your layout, very beautiful

    Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete