Thursday, September 17, 2020

Sept Thrifty thursday

Hello there!

It's time for this month's 

Thrifty Thursday Deals 

at

Stamper's Delights!


I've used "The Mummy" from

I colored the digi with pencils and fussy cut.
I die cut and layered 2 ovals. I embossed and inked the white oval.
I added some spiders from my stash
and die cut a sticker sentiment.

Be sure and check out this bundle along
                                                          with all the other digis on special! 


I'm linking up to:

4 comments:

  1. So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Through the Purple Haze.
    Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fun card!


    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Through the Purple Haze.
    Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ TTPH

    ReplyDelete