Friday, September 4, 2020

Halloween Treat Holders

Happy Friday!

It's time for this week's

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge

 I have created some Halloween treat holders for my DT project this week.

I used 2 stamp sets, Pick of the Patch  and Hey Pumpkin.

The papers are from Halloween Trick or Treat Bundles 12 and 3.


I stamped the images, colored with markers and fussy cut.
I printed the digi papers on both sides of white card stock.
I die cut and layer circles and popped the images on top with foam tape.
The sentiments were printed on the computer and die cut.

I hope you'll join us this week.
We love to see what you create!

I'm linking up to:




5 comments:

  1. Oh these are yummy and fab colouring not long now to witching hour

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.


    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creations!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge September "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a thoughtful gift! Love the images, too. Thanks for sharing your art with us at Love to Craft Challenge! XXO, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete