Sunday, September 13, 2020

Sabrina's Moon

Hi there!

Today is my day to share some inspiration from

Digi Doodle Studios

I made a card using

Sabrina's Moon.

I think Halloween cards are so fun to create!
How about you?
Do you like making them?

I colored this digi with pencils and fussy cut.
I die cut some squares and a circle to add to
 my blue metallic card stock background.
I added a strip of silver glitter card.
The sentiment was stamped and fussy cut.
I added some silver star sequins to complete my design.


I hope you'll check out all the fabulous products at 



We also invite you to join us for our monthly challenges at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the


Have a great week!  

I'm linking up to:
Aud Sentiments Challenge - ATG + Sentiment

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous Halloween card! I love your coloring! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween cards are my favorite to make!! And I do love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card loved it thanks for joining

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable image. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so beautiful. Nice work here.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card, love the gorgeous blue!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete