Friday, September 18, 2020

Beary Great Day

Happy Friday!

I'm here today sharing my DT project for this week's

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

I've created an autumn inspired card.



I used the Beary Great Day Stamp Set from the
and a digi paper from Prickly Little Dude Download. I
added pine needles from my yard for a natural embellishment.
I colored the digis with Spectrum Noir Markers and fussy cut.
The background was inked.

I hope you'll join us this week!

I'm linking up to:
Aud Sentiments - ATG + Sentiment


3 comments:

  1. So very cute and great colouring..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable petite carte automnale.
    Très belle coloration.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, I love the button detail. Thanks so much for joining us for the Aud Sentiments challenge, I hope we will see you again next time. Jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts xx (Aud Sentiments DT)

    ReplyDelete