Monday, September 7, 2020

Include an Animal at Creative Craft Cottage

Hello!

It's time for this month's challenge at

Creative Craft Cottage

This month the theme is

"Include an Animal".

Our sponsor for  this challenge is


The Prize for the lucky winner is 4 Digi Images


I colored the image with pencils and fussy cut.
I popped the image on to a layered die cut circle.
The flower was punched and leaves were die cut.
The sentiment was also die cut.
I added piece of ribbon and pearls.

I hope to see you join us this month!

I'm linking up to:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - ATG w/critter
Dragonfly Dreams - Happy Birthday


6 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. That cow is just so sweet. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love the pink and black.

    Cheryl
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, this is just super cool. I love it. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.


    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youre card is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pink and black combo, a fabulous card so very pretty and with fab papers too. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely colour combo. Thank you for joining in the birthday challenges at Dragonfly Dreams.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete