Tuesday, September 1, 2020

September Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge

                                                                                            Hi there!
                                                             I'm sharing my DT project for this month's

Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge. 

I altered a notebook cover using

Fantasy Fae 13.

I colored the image with Prismacolor Premier Pencils and
Arteza Inkonic Markers and fussy cut.
I backed her with a layered die cut frame.
I die cut the sentiment and added gems and dazzles flourishes.

You can join in this fabulous challenge right HERE! 


**********************************************************
To purchase Morgan's Artworld Images, please visit our  Shop Links

New Shop:





********************************************


Come along and join Morgan's Artworld Facebook Group.

You can join Facebook Group on this Link HERE! 






Thanks for taking a look at my project.
I hope I've given you a little inspiration.

I'm linking up to:

4 comments:

  1. Love this image, she looks even more awesome with darker hair. Beautifully created card. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring and I love that image. Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very beautiful. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured and embellished.

    Thanks for joining us at the SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete