Tuesday, September 1, 2020

White on White Christmas Card

Hey there!

Today I'm sharing some Christmas inspiration on the

Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.

I've always wanted to, and never have until now,

create a "White on White" card.

So I pulled out some of my Dies R Us dies

and came up with this.


I used a 5 x 6.5 inch card base, a tone on tone yardstick and plain white card stock.



4 die sets








I created a frame using the border dies .

Cut 1 rectangle and 3 each of the sentiment and corner dies


I layered the 3 pieces for some dimension and stability


Started layering on to the card base


I decided to emboss the rectangle die cut and
continued layering and added ribbon


Added the layered die cuts, a bow and some pearls to complete





I hope I've provided some inspiration for you to
 play and create with your dies and we'd love for you 
to come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. 

There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. 
For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely die, and you've created a very beautiful white on white Christmas cards! Thanks for linking up to September challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicate and elegant! So glad you joined us for our "Anny Holiday" challenge at Die Cut Divas https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/2020/09/its-all-kind-of-holidays-time-with.html.

    ReplyDelete