Thursday, September 24, 2020

Country Floral from Beccy's Place

Hello there!

I'm sharing a project I created using an encore digi set from

Beccy's Place.

Country Floral


When youpurchase this digital set you will receive a zip file containing:
- black and white line drawings
- full colour images- word images / sentiments

                               
I used the frame black and white image for my card.
I fussy cut the frame after coloring with Prismacolor pencils.
I printed individual flowers and colored the same to layer for some dimension.
I embossed the background of white card stock.
I printed one of the sentiments and added inside the frame.





Check this set out and all the other products at

Beccy's Place. 

I know you'll find something perfect for your next project!


I'm linking up to:

Aud Sentiments Challenge - ATG + Sentiment

Through the Purple Haze Challenge - ATG

A Bit More Time to Craft - ATG

A Bit More Time to Craft - ATG

Classic Design Challenge - ATG


8 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and lovely sentiment too. Nice work Judy.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful card. Adore your colouring of Beccy's images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whow I love youre card, it is gorgeous
    Hugs Ilonka

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful this card! Love it!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pleased that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Through the Purple Haze.
    Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. It is just so pretty I love it. That is a lovely set to use. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. I love your color choices. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete