Monday, November 16, 2020

Visiting Santa Layout


Hi there! Today I am over on the CutCardStock Creative Blog with a scrapbook page created with some beautiful card stock from CutCardStock.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is IMG_2440-1-1200x1200.jpg

Please, please, please tell me I am not the only one that is a little bit slow in scrapbooking special occasions in the life of your family? I mean, my kids are 34 and 30 and I'm just now getting around to this!!!

As per the norm, I chose papers in traditional Christmas colors to go with my photo. I went with Textured Red Discount Card Stock, Canvas Textured Green Discount Card Stock, Royal Sundance White Felt Card Stock and 2 patterned card stocks.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is IMG_2435-1-1200x1200.jpg

Next I matted a 11.50 x 11.50 inch piece of the Textured Red Discount Card Stock, a piece of 8.50 x 8.50 inch piece of Royal Sundance White Felt Card Stock and my photo with the Canvas Textured Green Discount Card Stock.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is IMG_2437-1-1200x1200.jpg

I picked out some dies I thought would work well on my layout and cut using the red, green and white card stocks. I did some layering and added some glitter to some of the pieces.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is IMG_2436-1-1200x1200.jpg

I started "building" my page by adding a strip of patterned paper the white matted piece and some of the die cuts. I added some handout pieces of the white card below the trees for a "snow effect".

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is IMG_2439-1200x1200.jpg

I added the other printed paper pieces, my photo and remaining die cuts. I ended up adding a thin strip of red card and a glittered border sticker to complete.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is IMG_2441-1200x1200.jpg
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is IMG_2440-2-1200x1200.jpg

I hope I’ve inspired you with this project! If so, please leave a comment below and we would love for you to connect with us on our Facebook Page.


I'm linking up to:

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes

Try It On Tuesday - Traditional Christmas Colors

A Bit More Time to Craft - ATG

Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round - Family and Friends

Not Just Cards - ATG




5 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning page. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful page to the life story of your children. We say: Late, but still ... You are definitely not the only one. :-) Thank you for sharing with us at CCAYR. We hope you will join us for future challenges. Martina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page, lovely design! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely page and I bet it brought back some great memories.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful scrapbook page, thanks for sharing with us at the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. Hugs, Shona xx

    ReplyDelete