Sunday, November 1, 2020

Merry Christmas Poinsettia

Hey all!
I'm back one more time today to
 share a card I created using a new stamp set from

If you haven't seen these yet,
there are 6 new clear stamp sets that are perfect
 for all your holiday/winter themed crafting!

My card here features


I think this set is so beautiful!
But, I love poinsettias! How about you?
I colored these with pencils and added a little bit of glitter,
although it's rather hard to tell in the photo, for a little sparkle!

Be sure and check out all the Holiday Stamp Sets out at
I just know you'll find something you like!

I'm linking up to:
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - Christmas/Winter
Colour Crazy - ATG colored
Aud Sentiments - ATG w/sentiment

7 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow beautiful creation!

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love the beautiful poinsettia -great design and layout.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Stay safe and well.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the color crazy challenge and A Bit More Time to Craft. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete