Sunday, November 1, 2020

Stamper's Delights FB Challenge

Hi there!
I have an inspiration card using the cute digital for the



All the details can be found in the link above if you would like to join in!

Xmas Happy Elf

I colored this cutie with Spectrum Noir Markers and fussy cut.
I die cut and layered circles to pop him on.
The border along the lower edge of the card was punched
with a Fiskars border punch.
I printed the sentiment and cut into banner shapes.
I added some glitter dots for embellishment.

I'll be looking for your entry!
Have a great week!

I'm linking up to:
International Art & Soul - Fairies and/or Elves

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for playing along this week at International Art & Soul. I sure hope to see you back again very soon!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    International Art & Soul DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete