Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Gnomeazing Christmas

Hello there!
I have a cute gnome card to share!

It uses another one the new stamp sets from

 


I stamped the gnomes on white card stock, colored with markers
and die cut in to a rectangle shape. I inked the background and 
added glitter for the snow.
I stamped and fussy cut the little snowman and sentiment.
The background paper is from the
I printed the tree from the

I appreciate you stopping by and taking a look!
Have a great day!

I'm linking up to:



3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a gorgeous card. Those gnomes are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Thank you for joining us at The Fairy and the Unicorn Fantasy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, thanks for playing along with us at the Fairy and the unicorn Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete