Thursday, November 5, 2020

Christmas Tweetings

Hey again!

Time for another card created with one of the new stamp sets from

This set is called

This set is so cute with the bunny, birds which I have used on my card here, 
and there are also 2 penguins and other stamps for embellishing.

I colored with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut.
I die cut and layered ovals as the background to the cute characters.
I embellished with a snowflake cut from Fancy Snowflake Die.
I stamped the sentiment and holly leaves and added to 
a strip along the lower edge of the oval.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

I'm linking up to:
Aud Sentiments Challenge - ATG + Sentiment
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Christmas/Winter Critters



2 comments:

  1. Oh my .. I love LOVE your card. The image is darling, the dies and colors and the peeking out snowflakes is such a great added look. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Classic Design Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete