Friday, November 27, 2020

Kawaii New Release at SD

 Happy Friday!
It's Kawaii New Release day at


I colored this fun digs with Copics and fussy cut.
My background was created by doing a letterpress technique
using ink and an embossing folder.
I added some hand cut strips of white card to create 
snow on the ground effect. I printed the sentiment from
the digital set and die cut.

You can check out all of this months new release products HERE!

Have a great weekend!

I'm linking up to:
The Crafter's Cafe - Embossing Wet or Dry
CCC Digi Creations - Christmas is on it's Way
Daisy Chain Challenges - Christmas is Coming




5 comments:

  1. Cute Christmas card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation in our Embossing Challenge at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Christmas card! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy this is such a cute card. I love that Santa in his train. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love the interesting techniques used. This is so cute. Thank you for sharing with us at The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete