Friday, November 6, 2020

Snow-Vember at Digi Doodle Studios

 Happy Friday everyone!
We have some special"Snow-Vember" release today at

There are 6 new digis and you're going to love them!
The DT is showcasing them all day today on the
Be sure and stop over there so you can see some great inspiration!

I've created a card using


How cute are these little bears!
Love them!

My card is a fairly simple design, but I love how it turned out.
I colored the digital with markers and fussy cut.
I inked a piece of water color paper for the background
and added some handout pieces of card stock to the bottom 
to form some snow banks. A little sparkle pen was added.
I hand cut 3 banners and layered in the top left corner.
I added some snowflake buttons with red pearls in the centers.
I die cut the "Joy" sentiment.

I hope you'll check all the new digis out!
You'll be glad you did!

I'm linking up to:
Crafty Animals - ATG w/animals
Colour Crazy week 43 - ATG colored
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Christmas/Winter Critters 










4 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is such a cute card. I love it. Those bears are lovely. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable and so very pretty too. Cute image and I love your card. Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Christmas" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete