Monday, November 30, 2020

Holiday Wreath


Hi there! I'm on the CutCardStock Creative Blog today with a holiday wreath project created with die cuts using card stock from CutCardStock.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is IMG_2534-1200x1200.jpg

I like doing various crafts, and making wreaths are one of my favorites, especially for the holidays. With a variety of beautiful card stocks and dies, it's relatively easy to create a wreath or other home decor types.

I started with a styrofoam wreath form and some burlap ribbon.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is IMG_2520-1-1200x1200.jpg

I wrapped the ribbon around form and glued with a low temp glue gun.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is IMG_2527-1200x1200.jpg

I chose card stocks for my die cutting.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is IMG_2530-1200x1200.jpg

DCS: CANVAS TEXTURED BONSAI GREEN

DCS: CANVAS TEXTURED HABANERO RED CARDSTOCK

DCS: CANVAS TEXTURED LATTE TAN CARD STOCK

I used a variety of dies that I felt would work well for my wreath design and cut.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is IMG_2529-1200x1200.jpg

I wanted to add a little depth to the die cuts and did so by inking.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is IMG_2531-1200x1200.jpg

I layered the poinsettia die cuts and added them to the wreath using low temp glue.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is IMG_2532-1200x1200.jpg

Continued adding layers of the die cuts.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is IMG_2533-1200x1200.jpg

Last die cuts added and wreath is complete.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is IMG_2534-1-1200x1200.jpg

I hope I’ve inspired you with this project! If so, please leave a comment below, and we would love for you to connect with us on our Facebook Page.


I'm linking up to:

Not Just Cards - ATG

Merry Little Christmas Challenge - ATG

Love to Craft Challenge - ATG

The Corrosive Challenge - ATG

Use Your Stuff - Mood Board




3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a gorgeous wreath. It is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at UYS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing it at UYS.

    ReplyDelete