Sunday, November 22, 2020

Mistletoe Kisses

Hi there! 
Today I'm sharing some inspiration for

I'm using one of the adorable digis  from


I colored with Copics and fussy cut.
The image was popped onto a layered die cut oval.
I added some candy cane stickers and a bow.
The sentiment is part of the digi set which I printed
and trimmed into a strip to fit under the cute mice.

I hope you'll check out this digital set along with
all the other products available at



We also invite you to join us for our monthly challenges at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the


Have a great week!  

I'm linking up to:
Crafty Catz - ATG /option Christmas
Aud Sentiments - Christmas/winter Animals + Sentiment
Cute Card Thursday - Sentimental
Crafty Animals - ATG w/animals
Pearly Sparkles - Christmas/winter critters


6 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. Those mice are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute. Darling critters and pretty card. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments, Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet and pretty card, thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beauty.
    Absolutely gorgeous. I love it. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Christmas" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete