Friday, November 27, 2020

Frosty Christmas

Happy Friday!
It's time, once again, for this week's



My DT card was created with Frosty the Snowman Tree Time
I colored the digi with Copic markers. 
The snowflake was die cut using Fancy Snowflake. 
I also die cut the 4 squares behind the image.
I used a patterned paper from the 
The sentiment is from Snowball Kisses Stamp Set.


I hope to see your project in the gallery this week!
We love to see what you create!

I'm linking up to:
Daisy Chain Challenges - Christmas is Coming
Crafty Catz - ATG/Twist - Baby It's Cold Outside
Craft Rocket Challenges - Christmas/Winter
Crafty Chicks Challenge - All Occasions
Creative Knockouts - Christmas Delights


5 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning Christmas card. I love it. That snowman is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful & Adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Judy! Love the fun image and coloring!

    Thank you for sharing it with us and playing along at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very festive holiday card! Cute image. Thanks for joining us this week at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Christmas card! I love the design with the squares and this little snowman is so cute! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck with your entry. Nick

    ReplyDelete