Friday, November 6, 2020

SD Holiday Mystery Box

Hello there! 
I am here today to share my DT card for Thrifty Thursday Deals at
Stamper's Delights.
Yes, it is not Thursday and this post for that is
earlier in the month than usual, but we are using the new


There are 12 sets in this collection and one of them is being
showcased by the Thrifty Thursday DT each day beginning on November 1st.



 My DT card is using Xmas Gift Parachute.

I colored with Spectrum Noir markers and added a little glitter.
The images were fussy cut before adding to my inked background.
I hand cut 2 strips of white card stock a glued
at the bottom of the card for a snow mound effect.

I hope you'll check out this month's deals!
And for more DT inspiration visit
and 

I'm linking up to:
Craft Rocket Challenges - Christmas/Winter






5 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining a Bit More Time to Craft and Colour Crazy challenge. Hope to see you again next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I love the background
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and love the images.
    Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Craft Rocket Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a smashing project!
    We do love to see all the entries at Classic.
    Stay safe and well.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Jackie DT<br

    ReplyDelete