Monday, November 16, 2020

Blue Christmas

Hey there! 
with a Christmas card project
created with 5 different die sets from


I have some beautiful patterned holiday themed paper
and used one of them with floral corners as my 
jumping off point in designing this card.
I also gathered some metallic card stock
in blue and silver along with a plain white.


I did my die cutting next.


                                                     Precious Marieke Horn






 
I made a 5 x 7 inch white card base.
Cut a piece of matte metallic blue card to 5 x 7 inches
and adhered to card front.
I cut a 4.75 x 6.75 inch piece from a corner of the patterned paper
and attached to the card.


I began building my design by layering and attaching
the banner, cut from Silver and a coordinating patttern, to the card.


A blue die cut rectangle was added next.


The horn and sentiment, cut from silver, were added.


I decided to color the poinsettia and leaves which I cut out of white card stock
to match the patterned paper.




The finishing touches were the poinsettia, leaves and some pearls.
I added some glitter glue to the poinsettia.





                 
I hope I've provided some inspiration for you to
 play and create with your dies and we'd love for you 
to come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. 

There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. 
For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Love these dies, so much detail on that French Horn! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great assembly of papers and dies. They are just perfect for your non-traditional Christmas colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fabulous rich blue

    Thank you for sharing with us over at A Perect Time to Craft and good luck with you entry
    Claire DT
    A Perfect Time To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blue, white and silver combination. A gorgeous card. Thank you for joining in at Sparkles Christmas. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colour combo, the silver goes so well with that fab blue. Thank you for joining in at Sparkles Christmas. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, such a beautifulard. Such attention to detail too. Someone will be very lucky to receive this beauty. Thanks for joining us over at Sparkles Christmas. Hugs Debs DT x

    ReplyDelete