Monday, November 23, 2020

Thinking of You

Hey there!
Today I'm sharing a new card project created with dies from 
Dies R Us over on the


I decided on a slimline design and made a white card base
measuring 4 x 9 inches.

The rest of my materials were all scraps I had laying on my craft desk.

I took a strip of metallic purple card stock and
adhered it to the left side of my white card.


Next I picked up a strip of white card stock and
die cut with a hexagon shaped die as shown in the photo below.


I layered the white strip over the purple strip on my card. I also
added another small piece of metallic purple card
toward the bottom right side and added
one of the whole die cuts and a half piece on top of that.

I decided to add some flowers and a sentiment and die cut,
again out of scraps that were right there on my desk!


I laid the pieces out on the card in what was a pleasing 
arrangement to me and adhered. 





Dies Used


I hope I've provided some inspiration for you to
 play and create with your dies and we'd love for you 
to come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. 

There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. 
For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. I love the design and the dies are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation Judy! Thank you for sharing with us over at Love To Craft. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Sherry xx

    ReplyDelete