Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
Yes, another year has gone by and
here we are at the start of a new one! 
I don't know of anyone that is sad to see 2020 gone.
We all hope that 2021 is much better, at least in my opinion.

With that being said, it is a new month and
that brings us to a new challenge at


The theme is "ANYTHING Goes" - With an Optional Twist
"Cheers to You"

...Prize Awards...
- Spotlight Winner - 
An entry using a Cute As A Button image
Wins 1 Image and Badge
- Random Winner - 
Wins 2 Images and Badge
- Top 3 Winners - 
Wins a Badge
- DT Favorites - 
Wins a Badge
 

My DT card was created using


I colored the digi with Copics and fussy cut.
The frame was die cut and embossed.
I also die cut the sentiment.
I used some specialty card stocks.

Won't you join us this month?
We'd love to see what you create!

I'm linking up to:





1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete