Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Greetings to You

Good morning!
It's time for this month's challenge at

The theme for our current challenge is ...

Snow Much Fun!

Our wonderful sponsors for this challenge are ...
(in alphabetical order)

Prize ~ 3 Digital Images

Twinkle Lane Designs
£8.00 Gift Certificate


Using: Snowman Song
Crafty Sentiment Designs

I chose to go with a really simple design for my DT card.
I printed the digi and colored with Copies and Arteza Inkonic Pens.
Cut into a rectangular shape and dry embossed a frame around the image.
I inked the background and added glitter for snow on the ground.
I used a white gel pens to add snow coming down.
The sentiment was stamped.

I hope you'll join us this month!
We'd love to see your 
"Snow Much Fun" themed projects!



 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy this is a lovely card. That snowman is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete