Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Belladonna

Hi there!
I'm sharing another SNEAK PEEK today.
We have new fairy digis that will be available Friday, Jan 15th at



There will be 4 new beautiful fairy digis  and 2 new pairable stamp sets.


This is Belladonna!

I colored the image with pencils and fussy cut.
I adhered the image on to a patterned paper from
I added glitter tickers to a die cut oval for my sentiment.
I added gems and a butterfly as embellishment.




I hope you'll check the new products out on Friday.

You can head over to the 
Digital Doodle Studios FB Group
for more previews from the Design Team.
  

I'm linking up to:






6 comments:

  1. Judy, Thank you for sharing your beautiful monochromatic creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us each month for a NEW challenge.
    Stay safe and happy crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the lovely soothing colours you used, Judy. Your card is simply gorgeous! So glad you joined our latest Lemon Shortbread challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Lori xx (DT at Lemon Shortbread)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work. Love it.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally loving this! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Love To Craft Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card. Very well done. So much fun! Thanks for sharing it with us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.

    ReplyDelete