Sunday, January 24, 2021

Sweet Friend

Hi there!
 My turn to share some inspiration from




I colored the image with pencils and fussy cut.
My background was created with washi tape.
I die cut the flowers and leaves.
The sentiment was stamped, embossed and die cut.
Enamel dots were added to complete my design.


I hope you like what I came up with and
that you'll check out this digital set along with
all the other products available at



We also invite you to join us for our monthly challenges at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the


Have a great week!  

I'm linking up to:
Taylormadecards4u - ATG/Friendship option

5 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just too cute! Thanks for sharing and joining the Taylormadecards4u challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so adorable! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at TaylorMadeCards4U this week. Good luck!
    Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
    TaylorMadeCards4U
    taylormadecards4u.com
    Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely project.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and the best of luck with your entry.
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Friends Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete