Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Must Be Love

Hi there!
Today I'm sharing a couple of cards I created using
a new digital stamp set from


When you purchase this digital set you will receive a zip file containing:
- 6 black and white line drawings
- 6 full colour images
- 7 word images / sentiments



I colored the cat image with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut.
The background was embossed.
I printed one of the sentiments and die cut.



I used all five of the animal images on this slimline card.
They were colored with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut.
I die cut the squares and popped the images with foam tape.
The sentiment was printed and cut into a banner shape.



I hope you'll check out this stamp set and
all the other products available in store at



I'm linking up to:
CCC Digi Creations - Include a Sentiment
Crafty Animals - ATG w/animals
Crafter's Cafe - New (new digis)



5 comments:

  1. You have made great cards with the cute images Judy.
    Love them!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy your cards are gorgeous. What a lovely set of images to use. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, do love these images. Hugs Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally loving this! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Love To Craft Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete