Friday, January 1, 2021

January Challenge at Morgan's ArtWorld

Happy Friday!
It's New Year's Day and I can't believe 
we have another year behind us.
I think we are all very happy to say goodbye to 2020
and hope that 2021 is a much better year!

We're getting it started right at

We'd love for you to join us!

"Anything Goes"
Commencing January 1st 27th

Our Prize Awards consist of:
Gold Ribbon Award
This Prize is awarded to a winning entry using a Morgan's ArtWorld Image on their project.
Prize Award:
Wins 1 Image and Special Gold Ribbon Award Badge
1st Prize: 
Wins 2 Images and Badge
Runner Up Winners: (2 chosen)
Wins a Badge
Creative Team Favorites:
Wins a Badge
Spotlight Winners:
Wins a Badge
Highly Commended Winner:
Wins a Badge
Best Technique Winner:
Wins a Badge
Special Mention Winner:
Wins a Badge 

My CT project is a card using


I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and Arteza Inkonic pens.
I inked the background and trimmed into a rectangular shape.
I dry embossed a piece of gold mirror card stock
and fussy cut to form a frame, which I placed behind the image.
I did some matting with gold glitter card, mirror card and purple card stock.

I appreciate you stopping by and hope your New Year is off to a good start!

I'm linking up to:
Sheepski Designs Challenges - Anything You Want

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured, she an amazing image.
    Creative wishes for 2021 Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image, beautiful coloring and love the combination of gold and purple. Thank you for joining us at SheepSki designs Anything Goes challenge. I hope to see you again in our new challenge that starts tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and image. Thanks for joining us at LTSCB
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete