Friday, January 1, 2021

January SD Progressive Challenge

Hi there!
Just a quick post to share a card I created using
the digi for this month's
You can find all the info in the link above.





I die cut my card base with dies from Crafter's Companion.
The background paper is also from Crafter's Companion.
I fussy cut some flowers from the paper and added as embellishment.
The image was colored with Copics and fussy cut.
I colored the letters of the sentiment with a glitter gel pen and fussy cut.
The butterfly is a sticker.

Also, there is a sale going on this month.
Check it out HERE.

So what do you say, will you join us this month?
We'd love to see you THERE!

I'm linking up to:




 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the image and great layout. Thanks for joining in our 'Make it Cute' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete