Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Use an Embossing Folder Twist

 Happy 2nd Wednesdsay of the month!
That means it's time for a new challenge at
 

The theme for this challenge is: 

~ Anything Goes w/optional twist - use Embossing Folder ~

 Our sponsors for this challenge are: 
(listed in alphabetical order) 

Prize ~ 3 Digital Images

* * * * * * * * * *
Prize: 3 Digital Stamps

__________________________________________________

My DT card was created
Pattie's Creations
 
I colored the images with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
The bottom of the white background was embossed with an
embossing folder I received free with an order years ago from Paper Wishes.
I die cut the sentiment with a die from  Crafter's Companion.
3 gems were added to the top right corner.
 
I hope you'll join us this month!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment