Friday, August 23, 2024

Flutterby Daisy

Hi there!
Popping in on this fine Friday morning to post for

My card was created with the beautiful


This was a really quick and easy card design.
Just used a pretty patterned paper from Recollections for my background.
I added the image colored with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut,
a die cut sentiment, ribbon, a bow and some pearls.

I do hope you'll check this digi out along with all the other
fabulous digis available in Conie's Etsy Shop.

Also, I hope you'll join us over on Facebook at
We'd love to see your creations using Conie Fong digis there!

**************************************************

Conie Fong now has a You Tube Channel where she teaches drawing simple images 
in easy step-by-step drawing tutorials.


Also, we invite you to join the Draw with Conie Facebook Group.
You'll find info on new videos there and inspiration projects from the Design Team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment