Friday, August 30, 2024

Holiday Mason Jar Lids

Hi there! I'm here today with a fun project created for Clear Scraps!





It’s the end of August and the holidays will be here before we know it!


I know, I can’t believe it either. It seems we just celebrated them and it’s time to get ready again! So if you are wanting to get started with some handmade gifts or, holiday decor items you might enjoy this project.


The products used were introduced last month.


Wooden Mason Jar Lids





Noel Chipboard Punchout Embellishments





Construct the lids by layering and gluing 3 of the included rings together. Next, add the piece with the hole in the middle and finish with the last ring. This is the top of the lid. The solid wood circle will be embellished and inserted into the lid top.





I painted the lid with black acrylic paint. You can leave it raw or paint it or ink it to add some color.





The 3 included wood circles were painted.





My chosen chipboard embellishments were punched out and decorated.

I painted the stocking with green acrylic paint and added white flocking to the top. I also added some glitter glue later.





The snowman was painted with acrylic paint. Black pearls were added later for his eyes and a piece of ribbon was fashioned into a scarf.


I painted the holly first and then added glitter glue.





Adhere the chipboard to the painted wood circles and add any other embellishments desired.





Each of the decorated circles can be changed out on the top of the lid. 





Add these lids to your Mason Jars that are filled with candy or other goodies to give as gifts or decorate your home. They are cute and easy to put together!


I hope you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed putting it together.



Be sure and check out more Clear Scraps inspiration 

by following on social media


Clear Scraps Blog

Clear Scraps Facebook

Clear Scraps Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment