Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Serenity Stardust

Hi there!
I'm sharing another fairy card today using
This is one of 8 new clear stamps in the Serenity Collection.
There are also 2 new paper packs available. 
You can find them all HERE.


I colored the image with pencils with a little bit of glitter gel pen added.
I die cut and layered circles.
My background was done with the Damask Delights stencil.
I added ribbon, a bow and some gems.

If you love stamping and fairies you'll love these new stamps!

I'm linking up to:
Try it on Tuesday - Use a Stencil or Two
Unicorn Challenge - Make it Feminine

3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Judy! I love the purple colors. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    https://thefairyandtheunicornchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at the Unicorn Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete