Monday, March 1, 2021

My BFF Card

Well, here we are, another new month!
Can you believe it?
 That means it's time for a new challenge at

This challenge always has an optional theme, but
you can opt for ANYTHING GOES!
The theme this month is
Purple and Green.

...Prize Awards...
- Spotlight Winner - 
An entry using a Cute As A Button image
Wins 1 Image and Badge
- Random Winner - 
Wins 2 Images and Badge
- Top 3 Winners - 
Wins a Badge
- DT Favorites - 
Wins a Badge
 


My card uses Ur My BFF.
I colored with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut.
I embossed the background and popped the image
onto layered die cuts.
Some ribbon, a bow and some enamel dots complete the design.

I hope you join us this month!

I'm linking up to:


2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card Judy, a very modern image with the mobile phone. Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, come back soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete