Sunday, March 21, 2021

I'd Be Lion

Ho there!
Today's share is a card created as DT inspiration for

I have used one of the digis from


I colored the cute lion with pencils and fussy cut,
and layered onto die cut circles.
Pulled some fun animal print papers from my stash
Used one of the sentiments from the digital set and die cut
Added a couple of pearls


I hope you like what I came up with and
that you'll check out this digital set along with
all the other products available at



We also invite you to join us for our monthly challenges at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the


I hope you all stay safe and have a great week!  

I'm linking up to:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies -  ATG w/critters
Crafty Animals Challenge - ATG w/animals





1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete