Monday, March 22, 2021

Brother and Sister Layout

Hi there! 
 brother and sister scrapbook layout project for you today. 
Do you have photos lying around that you meant to scrapbook ages ago but just never got to? 
I hope I'm not the only one that does this! 
I came across this photo of my 2 kids in a box while searching for something else. 
They are 34 and 31 years old now, by the way. 
I realized I had the perfect cardstocks from CutCardStockto finally get my layout done!





I created my page base by matting an 11 1/2 x 11 1/2 piece of Basis White Card Stock with a 12 x 12-inch piece of the Aqua Basis Card Stock. I look for any way to conserve cardstock. So, I cut a 10 x 10-inch square out of the center of the aqua card and used it on top of the white card.


Next, I cut the patterned papers and adhered to the base.



I trimmed my 5 x 7-inch photo slightly, then matted it with the Curious Metallic Cryogen White Card Stock. Next, I cut 2 rectangles of the Curious Metallic Peacock Teal Card Stock. I added these to the base.



Now, all that's left is to add embellishments. I die cut flowers out of the Curious Metallic Cryogen White and inked them to add some color.



For the title words, I used Curious Metallic Cryogen White and flourishes out of the Curious Metallic Peacock Teal Card. I ended up die-cutting three butterflies from the Curious Metallic Pink Quartz Blush Card. Then, I cut these leaves from Curious Metallic Cryogen White.



I added the die-cuts, along with 3 small strips of one of the patterned papers and flat back pearls to finish.








I hope I’ve inspired you with this brother and sister scrapbook layout! If so, please leave a comment below, and we would love for you to connect with us on our Facebook Page.

I'm linking up to:
Craft Rocket Challenges - Use Dies and/or Spring

3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a gorgeous page. I love it. What a lovely photo to use. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout and the use of color! Thank you for participating at http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es un layout precioso!
    Gracias por unirte a The Corrosive Challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete