Sunday, March 7, 2021

Digi Doodle Studios Inspiration

Hello there!
Today I am posting an inspiration card created for


I've used
I used one of the digis included in the set and
colored with pencils before fussy cutting.
The gingham paper is from
I die cut the "Baby" sentiment, a layered rectangle and
a circle, which I also dry embossed.
I added ribbon, a bow and enamel dots for embellishment.



I hope you like what I came up with and
that you'll check out this digital set along with
all the other products available at



We also invite you to join us for our monthly challenges at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the


I hope you all stay safe and have a great week!  

I'm linking up to:
Crafty Animals - ATG w/animals
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - ATG w/critters

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a gorgeous card. I love that cute elephant. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image. Thanks for joining our Pearly Sparkles "digi" challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (DT member)

    ReplyDelete