Friday, March 5, 2021

Spring Blessings Card

Hi there! I don’t know about you, but I am so longing for spring to get here! But, I live in Colorado and know that it will be a little while yet. So I decided to create a spring themed card using a couple of beautiful curious metallic card stocks from CutCardStock.








I embossed a rectangular panel using the CURIOUS METALLIC PINK QUARTZ BLUSH CARDSTOCK and did some die cutting using the CURIOUS METALLIC PEACOCK TEAL CARDSTOCK and the BASIS WHITE 80LB CARDSTOCK


I colored the white die cuts with sparkle pens


I stamped my sentiment on a piece of  BASIS WHITE 80LB CARDSTOCK

I used the white card stock to make a 5 x 6 1/2 inch card base, adhered the embossed, stamped and patterned pieces with strips of teal.

The window, floral and butterfly die cuts were added, along with some coordinating gems.




I hope I’ve inspired you with this project! If so, please leave a comment below, and we would love for you to connect with us on our Facebook Page.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a gorgeous card. Those dies are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Where could I find that die cut set? Couldn’t tell the brand name. Also, which brand sparkle pens did you use? Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete