Friday, March 5, 2021

Cosima

I told you I'd be back!
It's another New Release Digi from

She is beautiful and her name is


This digi would be perfect for just about any 
craft project or occasion!
I colored here with pencils and fussy cut.
The white background was dry embossed.
I used a patterned paper from 
and did some square and rectangle die cutting.
The sentiment is from 
The butterfly was punched.
I added mini flowers and gems.

Be sure and check more inspiration 
over in the Facebook Group!

I'm linking up to:
CCC Digi Creations - Lace, Ribbon and/or Flowers

3 comments:

  1. This is truly beautiful. Lovely work here.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card, Judy! Lovely image and colors. Thank you for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete