Monday, July 27, 2020

July Designer Inspiration for CAAB

Hello there!
Today I'm sharing an art journal page using
Sunflower from



I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers and fussy cut.
I inked the background of my journal page
to create the background for the digi.
The flowers on the corners were due cut and colored
with markers. I cut 4 strips of card stock to create a frame.
The quote was stamped.





I hope you like my project and
 that you'll check out this stamp
along with all the other  products available at

And, don't forget to join us each month for the Blog Challenge



I'm linking up to:
Crafts Galore Encore  - ATG









5 comments:

  1. Really beautiful, love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy this is a gorgeous Art Journal page. I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Une superbe couverture de Journal.
    J'adore.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful card.
    Thank you for participating in the Crafty Galore Encore Challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again at the next challenge.
    Greetings and love !!
    Claudia Martins - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Judy. Gorgeous image and so nicely coloured too.Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete