Thursday, July 2, 2020

Bees and Blooms

Hey there!
Today I am featured on the



Beccy has new products in the

I have created 2 inspiration cards using




I colored the flowers with Prismacolor Premier Pencils.
The bees were colored with Arteza Inkonic Pens, fussy cut and popped with foam tape.
The sentiment was printed and die cut.
My color guide is below.







For this 2nd card, I used the pre-colored bee images
and created a background paper.
I printed and colored b/w bees with Arteza Inkonic Pens and fussy cut.
The honeycomb was die cut, as was the sentiment.




I hope you'll check out this set and all the others available in the 



3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy your cards are stunning. That is a lovely set of images to use. Take care. Hugs JAckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on Beccy's site and had to take another look. They are so pretty - I think the top one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete