Friday, July 24, 2020

Holiday Party Invitation

It's time for this week's


The Design Team was tasked with creating
a family Christmas party invitation.

You can find lots of great products to create 
your own party invitations at Polkadoodles!
I used Too Cute Frosty Tree Haul for my focal.
The frame, patterned paper, tree and snowflake
embellishments are all from the 


I printed the frame to the size I wanted, then
layed out the wording for the invitation in Word
and printed onto the frame and fussy cut around the outer edges.
I colored the snowman with pencils and fussy cut.
Did a little more fussy cutting of the trees and snowflakes.
I used one of the embossed digital papers as the background.

I hope I've inspired you to try creating your own invitations!
I think I may have to create some more!

I'm linking up to:

4 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning invitation. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come Judy? :-) Your party invitation is super cute. Love the design!
    Well, my friend, I'm here with my other hat to thank you for playing along with us at Christmas Crafts All Year ‘Round. We hope to see you again next time. Have a wonderful day!
    ♥ Lena ~ DT
    Christmas Crafts All Year ‘Round
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete