Sunday, July 19, 2020

Beautifully Magical

Hello there!
It's my turn, once again, to offer up some inspiration for

If you have not checked out the "Pairable" sets you need to!
They are just so cute and have sentiments
and little extras included to go with the main images!
And, you can also find some beautiful patterned paper packs
which you should also check out!




I colored the sweet little dragon with pencils.
I colored 3 sets of flowers with inkonic pens.
My background is one of the pretty digital papers.
As is my usual, I did fussy cutting.
I die cut a frame and did some layering.
The sentiment was printed and die cut.
3 enamel dots were added to the lower left edge.





I hope you'll check out all the fabulous products at 



We also invite you to join us for our monthly challenges at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the

Have a great week!  


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Judy, such a cute and friendly dragon. Thanks for joining us at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month, good luck with your entry, Claire DT

    ReplyDelete