Saturday, July 18, 2020

Too Cute Penguins

Happy Saturday!
It's time for a new


We'd love to see you there!
And, you may win a fabulous prize!


My DT card uses
Too Cute Penguin Candy Canes.



These little guys are "too cute",
don't you think?

I colored them with Prismacolor Premier Pencils and fussy cut.
I popped these cuties onto a layered die cut circle.
The background paper is from
I used the Fancy Snowflake and Layering Trees dies
My sentiment came from the

I hope to see your project entered this time around!

I'm linking up to:
Colour Crazy Challenge - ATG colored
Winter Wonderland - ATG Christmas 
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - ATG w/critter
A Bit More Time to Craft - ATG 
A Perfect Time to Craft - ATG 
Classic Design Challenge - ATG 
Die Cut Divas - Christmas in July 
Aud Sentiments - Christmas in July  + Sentiment

6 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. Those penguins are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy Christmas card Judy! Thank you for sharing on Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog! We hope you'll participate again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute. Fun cute images and colors. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments (and Colour Crazy)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These penguins are really cute indeed!! Thanks for Celebrating Christmas in July with us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Too Cute line at Polkadoodles are some of my favs! Not only are these penguins adorable, they are beautifully colored too! I love my Prismacolors and this reminds me I need to pull them and and have a play soon! I love all the extra touches this card has to make it special. Thank you so much for playing along at 2CCC and I hope you come back with another entry real soon!
    ~Karen Page, DT for 2 Crafty Critter Crazies
    Blog: MisplacedMojo.com IG: @misplacedmojo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete