Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Christmas Joy

Hi there!
I have another preview card to share today
using one of the new card kits from


I'm once again using the
This kit and 3 others will be available for purchase
Friday, July 17th!

I used 2 of the 3 papers included in the kit.
The image is colored with pencils and fussy cut.
I die cut the layered circle and sentiment.
I punched a border for the bottom edge.
I also added a little ribbon.
The gifts at the bottom are stickers I've had in my stash for a while.
I added some glitter dots to complete.






You can head over to the 
Digital Doodle Studios FB Group
for more previews from the Design Team.
 

I'm linking up to:
Pearly Sparkles - 3 of a Kind (3 presents)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. The image you have used is gorgeous and your colouring is just amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Festive! Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design and coloring! I'm loving the Christmas in July cards!! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Joy DT



    Joyfully Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and image -great colouring and love the little prezzies.Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete