Wednesday, July 1, 2020

July Challenge at Morgan's ArtWworld

Hello there!
I hope everyone is doing well.

I have a card to share that I created
for my DT project for this month's


I colored the image with Prismacolor Premier Pencils and fussy cut.
The frame in the background was die cut  using a
Crafter's Companion die set.
I stamped the sentiment.
Pearls were added for embellishment.



You can join in this fabulous challenge right HERE! 


**********************************************************
To purchase Morgan's Artworld Images, please visit our  Shop Links

New Shop:





********************************************


Come along and join Morgan's Artworld Facebook Group.

You can join Facebook Group on this Link HERE! 






Thanks for taking a look at my project.
I hope I've given you a little inspiration.

I'm linking up to:
Crafty Animals - ATG w/animal 

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable image and its so beautifully colored! I love coloring with my Prismas but haven't done it in awhile... time to pull them out and show them some love! The die behind the image is beautiful too. Thank you so much for playing along at 2CCC and I hope you come back with another entry real soon!
    ~Karen Page, DT for 2 Crafty Critter Crazies
    Blog: MisplacedMojo.com IG: @misplacedmojo

    ReplyDelete